First, basic knowledge of dye tank
1. The machine is basically composed of cloth storage tank, circulation system, filter and heat exchanger, feed drum (auxiliary cylinder) distribution drum and shaking device and control system.
2. The circulation of dye solution is realized by circulating pump driven directly by motor. The circulating pump pumps the dye liquid at the bottom of the machine and sends it to the nozzle through the heat exchanger. The nozzle pressure is adjusted by the throttle valve installed on the outlet of the circulating pump. When the main pump motor is driven by the inverter, there is no throttle valve.
3. Pressure gauge and temperature meter are installed on the machine to display nozzle pressure and dye temperature respectively.
4. The front of the heat exchanger is a filter, which is equipped with a filter screen for blocking the circulating fluid in the dandruff, and the heat exchanger is equipped with a heating/cooling valve to realize the heating/cooling of the dye fluid respectively.
5. The rope fabric runs to the front in the cloth storage tank, and is lifted by means of a lifting drum driven by a variable frequency speed regulating motor, whose speed is displayed on the speed display on the electric control box.
6. Charging bucket (auxiliary cylinder) for the modulation of dyes and chemicals, open the water valve or return valve, you can put water or dye into the charging bucket, the stirring of the solution in the bucket can be carried out by the electric stirrer, the direct steam heating valve is opened, you can heat the liquid.
7. Warning: Do not open the return valve when the dye temperature exceeds 85 ° C (185 ° F).
2. Specifications for preparation before dyeing
1. When dyeing and holding the last cylinder of cloth, push the next round of cloth to the front of the dyeing machine for storage. If the next round of cloth is not ready, inform the cloth preparation team to complete it as soon as possible.
2. Check the relevant information according to the requirements on the work list before dropping each cylinder, such as the number of pieces of cloth, the number of pieces, whether the cloth is even, etc.
3. Pay attention to whether the previous cylinder of cloth has been made dark cloth, such as dark cloth and then dyed light cloth, to ask the color table to open the prescription washing cylinder (washing cylinder prescription is generally used with multi-bubble additives: NaOH, Na2S2O4, 95℃×20' wash water one cylinder)
4. In particular, check whether the cloth used for punching the cylinder is good. If the cloth used for punching the cylinder is not good at cooking the cloth and twisting the cloth during dyeing, cut three-inch holes for air ventilation for plain cloth and cloth, and cut four-inch holes for double-sided and rib.
5. After the cylinder is ready for cloth, it is necessary to send the auxiliary agent room to say the required auxiliary agent, and each auxiliary agent can be checked to be correct before the cylinder can be dropped.
6. Pull cylinder cloth, whether the new embryo or repair cloth should be checked and weighed to prevent missing cloth.
Third, the cylinder boiling cloth specification
1. First of all, understand the knowledge of cooking cloth (refining), cooking cloth will use chemical methods to remove the pigment and impurities on the fiber, improve the water absorption and whiteness of the knitted fabric, especially the whiteness of the binary color combination.
2. Cloth cooking additives are generally HA alkali oil, GLM anti-wrinkle agent, 4+8 degreasing agent, NaOH burning salt, H2O2? Hydrogen peroxide, HAC acetic acid, ENIYME deaerating enzyme.
3. First empty cylinder into the water, about 1/3 or 2/3 of the water level, first drop HA, GLM, 4+8, temperature 50℃ after the whole cylinder into the cloth.
4. Adjust the water level, machine speed and set the required time.
5. Add NaOH about 5' after adding NaOH, clean the secondary cylinder with water and add H2O2 with return water. If the secondary cylinder is cleaned at the end and there is NaOH residue, H2O2 will produce a chemical reaction and a lot of bubbles will appear in the secondary cylinder.
6. After adding additives, select the holding time according to the computer program.
7. When the cylinder is heating up, the automatic pump should be turned off. If the gas is too large, the cylinder door should be opened to eliminate the gas, so as to prevent the gas from falling cloth, rolling cloth and pressing the bottom. The pump pressure should be adjusted to 2-3, and the front and back shower should be adjusted correctly 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 grids.
8. When the cylinder is pulled flat, it must be pulled straight, without semi-twisting, so as not to cause creases, and to enter the cloth in the specified direction.
9. Pull the cylinder to do woven cloth, mercerized cloth, rayon cotton falling cylinder boiling and bleaching must be wrapped pig cage, to prevent slipping, causing friction and easy marking class.
10. Pull the cylinder of the cloth to 30-50 seconds, temperature rise 50 ° C to make the cloth fully wet after the availability of thin additives, with a ladle along the inner wall of the pull cylinder slowly added to do not directly contact the cloth body.
11. When boiling cloth insulation, it is necessary to hit the single delivery auxiliary material room with HAC and dyes and other dyeing AIDS.
12. When the boiling cloth is insulated, it is necessary to neutralize the HAC, the HAC can not be used too early, because it will volatilize (HAC 0.9% 60℃×10') to measure the PH value 6.5-7.5.
13. After HACPH OK, pass through deoxygenating ENZYME 0.02g/l, cool for 15 minutes, and measure H2O2 content (take water to the office for testing)
14. After each cylinder of cloth is cooked, it is necessary to cut A4 large whiteness office to the whiteness of the color table, which directly affects the color of 2 and color, and the color light, freshness and sink of the light sensitive color combination material.
15. The normal cooking time is 150 minutes, so each link should pay close attention to the operation, can not be delayed for a long time, otherwise it will affect the progress and output.
16. Each cloth cooking process should record the status of the line machine (written by the group leader).
17. All auxiliary barrels should be classified into auxiliary materials.
4. Dyeing operation specification.
1. Check the lap speed, a normal lap is 2'30", beyond this range to the higher hand to deal with, pull the cylinder a lap of 30"-50" seconds.
2. Observe whether the cloth is twisted, whether the air is bad [hitting the cylinder], and whether all kinds of valves are closed.
3. Confirm the dyeing procedure, to work the single prescription to choose, after the selection of the technician or group leader must be rechecked, check the water level must stop the main pump, let the water in the water gauge stable look, check the pigment, to use the sample (that is, generally use a piece of paper to try the color water) color can fall into the tank dyeing: Additives to check whether the quantity is less or more, quality with the name is consistent with the prescription on the list, the above check is correct, the leader's signature confirmation.
4. The dye can only be opened in the auxiliary cylinder with water bath, not hot water or steam.
5. The dye pumping time should be pumped according to the preset computer, neither fast nor slow.
6. When pumping the dye, if the machine is not good, stop feeding and raise your hand to the superior.
7. Start adding salt (Nacl, sodium powder) 5 minutes after falling the dye.
8. Normally, the sodium powder is divided into four times, each amount is added according to the requirements of the work list, generally pumped into the cylinder for 40 minutes, after adding sodium powder Na2SO4 for five minutes, to take the dye to the office room to measure the density of the dye solution, strictly prohibited private self-test, there are special people, such as the proportion is not OK by the color side personnel decide to add water or add additives, and then measure the specific gravity until OK.
9.Specific gravity OK followed by Na3PO4 or Na2CO3, the number of the same as the sodium powder.
10. After adding the dye additives, pay attention to the foaming situation, if the foaming is serious, take the defoamer to remove the foam, and use FFC to be approved by the workshop foreman.
11. Dyeing heating and heat preservation, according to the specified 50℃ heating rate of 0.5℃/min, 60℃ heating rate of 0.7℃/min holding time should be selected according to the specified time on the table.
12. Add dyes and auxiliaries to the heat preservation period, the line machine must be normal, otherwise it is easy to cause dye defects.
5. Post-processing and others
1. After maintaining the temperature, it should be neutralized by HAC, 50℃×10' 0.5g/lHAC, and this HAC should not be taken too early, and its characteristic is volatilization.
2. After the HAC neutralization, the next step is to boil alkali twice with hot water 95℃×10' in order to wash away the dye floating color residue on the cloth. If there is a cylinder shower, it should be washed once in boiling the first hot water bloom.