What is woollen and worsted |?
Woolen cashmere and worsted cashmere, in simple terms, are two kinds of yarns of different thickness in appearance formed by different technological processes in the process of spinning cashmere raw cashmere into yarn.
There is a process in the spinning process called combing, and the yarn produced by this process is called combing yarn, but the yarn produced by this process is called general combing yarn or coarse spinning yarn, and combing yarn is superior to general combing yarn in strength, strips and other aspects.
| woollen and worsted weaving effect have what different?
The woolen cashmere products have the knitting effect of hitting the rod needle. The cashmere is rich and smooth, the color is even and slightly shiny, and the hand feels warm. There is no wrinkle after folding, and the wool is soft and elastic.
▲ Woolen cashmere sweaters
Worsted cashmere products are smooth and clean surface, fine and clear weave. The luster is soft and natural, and the feel is soft and elastic.
▲ Worsted cashmere sweaters
Analysis of worsted, semi-worsted and woolen
The biggest difference between semi-worsted and traditional woolen worsted and coarse spinning technology lies in that it integrates cotton spinning technology with wool spinning technology, forming a new type of multi-component mixing technology. The last channel is worsted winding, wire, double twist equipment. The change of equipment and technology solved the problem that the original woolen spinning equipment could not solve.
Semi-worsted spinning can realize the successful blending of natural raw materials such as cotton, wool, silk and flax with other new man-made fibers and chemical fibers. The raw materials of woolen semi-worsted spinning include the successful blending of natural fibers such as cashmere, wool, spun silk, rabbit hair, cotton and ramie, artificial fibers such as soybean protein fiber, milk protein fiber, tencel, Modal, bamboo fiber, viscose fiber and chemical fibers such as acrylic fiber, dacron and polyamide fiber, and the product structure is extremely rich.
Woolen spinning is a kind of spinning method. Spinning cashmere is a kind of coarse number, and the price is low, wool yarn nature is relatively poor, easy to pilling, deformation. The number of semi-worsted is about 28/2, and compared with coarse spinning, the price is higher and the quality is better. Worsted cashmere is the best, accounting for more than 2/48, making soft and delicate articles. Very comfortable and warm. But this kind of yarn price is very expensive, commonly known as "soft gold in wool yarn". About more than 1800 yuan /kg.
There are two kinds of high-count cashmere yarn production line, semi-worsted yarn and fully worsted yarn. Semi-worsted yarn can be spun below 16.67tex without combing to remove short fibers, which can meet the needs of general light and light fabrics, and has a high yarn rate and relatively low cost. The number of spun yarn can reach 10tex after combing to remove the short fiber, but the cost is high, and due to the strength of the yarn, it often needs to be blended with other fibers, which is suitable for special light and light fabrics. Therefore, the development and production of semi-worsted cashmere yarn are paid more and more attention to by the cashmere yarn market at home and abroad.
▲ Worsted cashmere sweater + woolen cashmere skirt
The difference between woolen and worsted
Identification of woollen materials:
(1) Sensory recognition. All pure wool products generally have rich and smooth suede, uniform color and luster, warm touch, no crease after folding, soft wool body and strong resilience.
(2) Combustion identification. Smoking single yarn with fire, smoke slowly, smell the smell of burning hair, gray black crisp block.
(3) Identification of product number. Every piece of wool sold has a label with a five-digit article number on the label. If the first digit is 0 word is pure wool, the first digit is 1 word, is blended products. For example: 01001 -- pure wool Malden; 11001 -- Blended Malden; 71001 -- Pure chemical fiber Melden.
Identification of worsted wool:
Worsted wool is mainly pure sheep wool, can also be mixed with a certain proportion of wool type chemical fiber or other natural fiber, combing equipment process, through many carding, combining, drafting, spinning, weaving, dyeing and finishing and made of high-grade clothing fabrics. It has the good elasticity, softness, unique fleece resistance and wrinkle resistance of animal hair, and also has warmth protection after absorbing moisture or sweat.
Difference between woolen and worsted:
Worsted fabric has smooth surface and clear weave. The luster is soft and natural, and the color is pure. Soft and elastic to the touch. Pinch with the hand to loosen the surface, crease is not obvious, and can quickly restore to original state. Most yarn count is double ply.
Woollen cloth is plump and dense in texture. The surface has a fine nap, weave generally do not show. The feel is warm, plump and elastic. Most of the yarn is a single thick yarn.
Worsted, semi-worsted and woollen differ in the thickness of the yarn count.
There are no special rules about the ingredients.
1, worsted wool is also called the combed wool, is woven with high count worsted yarn, wool are of good quality and fabric of pure clean closely, those soft, fabric, colour and lustre is gorgeous and rich flexibility, gabardine, serge, gong does its varieties have, valitin, sent wire, whipcord, lady's dress, camel silk cotton, Vienna, etc.
2. Woolen fabric, known as worsted woolen fabric, is made of carded yarn or partially worsted yarn. The body is thicker, and the fabric surface has a layer of plush to cover the texture of the organization. But also have the surface to do not have wool and have thick wool yarn to form all kinds of each model decorative pattern, feel of this kind of product is downy loose and rich protect warmth. The main varieties are plain coat, silver gun coat, mohair coat, Malden, tweed, cloth, plush, camel hair and so on.
3, semi-worsted cotton includes: general cotton, semi-refined cotton (semi-worsted), refined cotton (worsted) 3 kinds. The biggest difference between semi-worsted and traditional woolen worsted and woolen spinning is that it integrates cotton spinning technology with woolen spinning technology, forming a new multi-component mixing technology.
4, the so-called worsted and woolen, tried to explain, from the Angle of two one is above the fiber, the other is a weave, fiber spinning is 32 and above 40, count the fiber of the smooth, less joint, natural high density, good abrasion resistance, good comfort, another is the weave, using fine worsted fabric in woven textile machines, Prevent fiber fracture, high density, rough woven fabrics are more joints, easy to break, natural wear resistance, poor density.
5. Worsted spinning is the selection of cotton high-quality raw materials when spinning, spinning yarn with high twist and less hairiness (generally called single yarn, called line). Worsted products feel lighter, thinner, more dense grain, better wet fastness, wear resistance after use, so the price is also higher.
6. The difference between semi-worsted yarn and worsted yarn is mainly in the production process. Compared with ordinary yarn, the worsted yarn has more combing preparation and combing process. The semi-worsted yarn is a mixture of worsted strips and plain spun strips, commonly known as semi-worsted, which is slightly better than plain combed yarn and slightly less than the fine spun yarn. Worsted yarn has the characteristics of smooth surface, elasticity and good strength for weaving serge, tweed, verdine and other fabrics.
Semi - fine spinning does not have the above characteristics.
7. What do worsted, semi-worsted and woolen mean, and how are they different from each other?
(1) Woolen carding
It is a woolen spinning process in which the net wool is loosened and carded, divided into narrow strips, and then spun directly. It includes the process of mixing oil, carding and stripping to make roving, and then drafting to make oil yarn. The spun yarn wool has good velvet quality, soft feel and low count. It is used for weaving woolen cloth.
After the cleaned wool is carded into strips, it is made into worsted strips after combing and the preparation and finishing process before and after, and then spun into yarn, which is worsted. This process includes carding, stripping, combing, whole and rewashing, stripping, roving, spinning and other processes. It is divided into two stages: strip making and spinning. Internationally, worsted top is a kind of commodity, so often put the production of worsted top enterprises called the factory. Worsted yarn has the characteristics of smooth surface, elasticity and strength for weaving serge, tweed, verdine, worsted and other fabrics.
Similar to worsted but without combing, preparation and finishing. The process flow is :(washing wool)→ mixing oil → carding → needle comb (3 lines)→ roving → spinning. It has the characteristics of short process and low cost, but the yarn quality is slightly worse than combed yarn. It is suitable for spinning low count (2 ~ 12 count) and medium count (30 ~ 40 count) yarn. Most of the products are hand-knitted yarn, knitting yarn, carpet yarn, industrial and decorative fabric yarn, etc., and can also be used for weaving general clothing materials.