With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, the requirements for the quality and design of clothes are getting higher and higher. In terms of design, different tooling fabrics have different requirements in this regard, and their emphasis is also different. How much do you know about this aspect?
Below we will introduce the specific types.
1. Very cool fabric: The cool fabric has clear lines and a sense of volume, which can form a plump clothing outline. Commonly used are cotton, polyester-cotton, corduroy, linen, and various medium-thick wool and chemical fiber fabrics. This type of workwear fabric can be used in designs that highlight the accuracy of clothing modeling, such as the design of suits and suits.
2. Soft fabrics: Soft fabrics are generally lighter and thinner, with good drape, smooth modeling lines, and natural stretch of clothing contours. Soft fabrics mainly include knitted fabrics and silk fabrics with scattered fabric structures, as well as soft linen fabrics. Soft knitted fabrics often use linear and concise shapes in clothing design to reflect the graceful curves of the human body; silk, linen and other fabrics are more loose and have pleated shapes, expressing the sense of flow of fabric lines.
3. Glossy fabric: The glossy fabric has a smooth surface and can reflect light, giving it a shining feeling. Such workwear fabrics include fabrics with satin structures. It is often used in evening dresses or stage performance costumes to produce a gorgeous and dazzling strong visual effect. Glossy fabrics have a wide range of modeling freedom in dress performances, and can have simple designs or more exaggerated modeling methods.
4. Transparent fabric: The transparent fabric is light, thin and transparent, with an elegant and mysterious artistic effect. Including cotton, silk, chemical fiber fabrics, etc., such as georgette, satin silk, chemical fiber lace and so on. In order to express the transparency of the fabric, the commonly used lines are natural and full, and the H-shaped and round-table-shaped design shapes are full of changes.
5. Heavy-duty fabrics: Thick and heavy-duty fabrics are thick and scratchy, which can produce a stable modeling effect, including all kinds of thick woolen fabrics and quilted fabrics. The fabric has a sense of physical expansion, and should not be pleated and piled up too much. The A-shaped and H-shaped shapes are appropriate in the design.
Different workwear fabrics are the same as the ones introduced above, and their design focuses are also different. This is of great help to better display the characteristics of the fabrics. I hope you can read them carefully.